FREE Plastic Free July
To celebrate Plastic Free July, we’re getting creative with fun crafts using recycled materials!
- Monday 4 July: Decorate your own artwork using recycled buttons
- Tuesday 5 July: Create your own craft animals using seashells
- Wednesday 6 July: Start saving! Create your own piggy bank using recycled plastic bottles
- Thursday 7 July: Create a bird sanctuary from recycled cardboard milk cartons, perfect to hang in your backyard.
- Friday 8 July: Create a range of fun crafts with recycled toilet paper rolls
- Saturday 9 July: Make your own jellyfish using recycled egg cartons
- Sunday 10 July: Create a cute bunny or scary monster pen/pencil holder from recycled plastic bottles.
Sessions will occur from Monday 4 – Sunday 10 July, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM in 45-minute timeslots per day.
Located outside Kmart.
Click here to secure your spot >> https://bit.ly/39pBbeE