Foost Ladybird Crackers & Celery Butterflies Recipe
This is a fun, easy and delicious food art activity. These ladybird crackers and celery butterflies are a great snack, cute addition to the lunchbox or great to add to a lunch or dinner salad platter. Great for an animal themed birthday party food too.
Servings: 6 | Cook Time: 15 - 20 min
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese or monster dip
- 6 rice crackers (we love brown rice crackers)
- 6 pieces celery, cut into pieces about 4cm long
- 3 cherry tomatoes
- 12 slices olives
- 6 chives
- 12 pretzels
- 12 currents
- Spread cream cheese or monster dip onto rice crackers and into celery pieces.
- Cut tomato in half and then cut a slit.
- Place tomato on cracker (leaving room for the head).
- Add an olive head to each cracker.
- Cut some chives about 2-3cm long.
- Place chives into olives to make antennas.
- Cut tiny pieces of olives and place on tomatoes as dots.
- Add two pretzels onto celery as wings.
- Add two current eyes to finish the butterflies.