Foost Chocolate Balls Recipe
These chocolate balls are so easy to make and are the perfect sweet treat or lunch box snack!
Servings: 16 - 20 Balls | Cook Time: 5 min
- 1¼ cups pitted dates
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¾ cup coconut (shredded)
- 3 tablespoons boiling water
- ½ cup oats
- In a food processor, combine dates, cocoa powder, cinnamon and coconut.
- Process for 1 minute or until well combined.
- Add boiling water and oats.
- Blitz for another minute. Mixture should be sticky. Add a tad more water if needed.
- Roll into teaspoon sized balls and roll in extra coconut.