Recipe Inspiration: Crunchy Asian Salad
A bright and fresh salad to add to your favourites rotation
Whip up this simple, fresh crunchy noodle salad that's loaded with fresh herbs and impressive flavours.
Crunchy Asian Salad
1/2 small Chinese cabbage (wombok), sliced thinly
- 1/2 small red cabbage, sliced thinly
- 50g snow peas, julienned
- 1 large carrot, julienned
- 1 red capsicum, julienned
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 1/2 cup toasted peanuts, chopped
- 100g packet fried crunchy noodles
- 1 lime, juice + zest
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 fresh long red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
Place all vegetables and herbs in a large bowl and stir.
To make the sauce, combine, lime and zest, fish sauce, brown sugar, chilli and garlic and whisk.
Pour over sauce just before serving.
Recipe inspiration from Taste.